Anuenue to forfeit fourth consecutive game

Pearl City football coach Robin Kami said Wednesday that the Chargers’ game against Anuenue scheduled for Friday has been canceled.

Na Koa (0-5, 0-4 D-II) will forfeit its fourth consecutive game of the season due to a limited number of healthy players.

Anuenue has forfeited all but its first game of the season, a 62-0 loss to St. Francis.


Anuenue coach Keli’i Pio Adams said last week he is still trying to put a team out on the field by the end of the season and called it a “week-to-week” process.

Anuenue has a roster of 23 players and was hit hard by injuries in its first game.

COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

By participating in online discussions you acknowledge that you have agreed to the Star-Advertiser's TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. If your comments are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines, email hawaiiprepworld@staradvertiser.com.

*